Warren Buffett is one of the top 3 richest people in the WORLD and he lives a frugal life, so what’s your excuse?
Millionaires don’t care what other people think about them. Crappy car? Well, it runs. Older home? Well, it’s paid off. Your behavior is one of the keys to living the life your wish to live. Fun facts about Warren Buffett living life the way he wants to:
- Net Worth ~$75 Billion
- Loves his job
- He earns a base salary of $100,000 per year
- Doesn’t need to “get away” from work on an expensive vacation
- Still lives in his 1950’s home, which he purchased for $31,500 (approximately $300,000 in today’s dollars)
- Does not crave, or impulse buy
- Does not try to keep up with the Joneses
- Did not have a fancy wedding, nor a lavish honeymoon
- He views accumulation of toys and cars burdensome because of their maintenance and expense
If he doesn’t buy “fun” toys and expensive trips with his money, then what DOES he buy?!
- Books – never gets tired of reading
- Private Jet – time saving… okay fine you win the argument on this one
- Internet – loves convenience of information
Here’s the sexy secretive bottom line: Love what you do, think decisions through thoroughly, live below your means, and give. Stop living a life that fears what others think. Start living life the way YOU want to.